Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla scores over 100 MW order for batteries in Israel
- Tesla is under scrutiny from feds again over crash with semi truck
- VW (VWAGY) surges in TSLA-like run on the stock market due to its EV strategy
- Lucid Air will be the world’s first vehicle to integrate Dolby Atmos
- 2021 Hyundai Ioniq/Kona get 1,000 miles of EA charging as network expands
- BMW unveils i4 electric sedan with 300 miles of range
- Toyota lobbies US government in its increasingly delusional effort to slow down electric vehicles
- Foxconn may (or may not) produce EVs at its Wisconsin facility
- Electric Last Mile Solutions announces 45k pre-orders for Urban Delivery EV in US
- Duke Energy Florida announces two more new solar farms
- EGEB: Duke Energy’s largest wind farm comes online, in Oklahoma
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.