Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- First look inside new Tesla Model S refresh
- Tesla voids your warranty if you try to power your home with your electric car battery pack
- Hyundai taps CATL and SK Innovation to supply more batteries for E-GMP
- Lucid goes public (CCIV) with over $4 billion in cash injection to accelerate its electric car rollout
- Hyundai unveils Ioniq 5 electric car: Out-of-the-box EV loaded with attractive specs and features
- 2022 Chevy Bolts drive deep ’20-’21 model discounts toward $20K
- Washington state advances bill to ban gas cars by 2030, one-upping California
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.