Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) sales recover in California amid pandemic
- Tesla (TSLA) Q3 2020 earnings preview: Expectations are high
- 7 Tesla vehicles burned in fire at Tesla store, police suspect arson
- GMC Hummer EV electric pickup design leaks in ad ahead of unveiling
- GM announces $2 billion for electric vehicle factory in Tennessee, will build Cadillac LYRIQ and more
- EGEB: Turning waste into green hydrogen has great potential
- New Jersey calls for gas-car sales ban by 2035
- Gocycle launches latest futuristic folding e-bike, the 50-mile range Gocycle G3+
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.