Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y made-in-China could increase sales 4x with cheaper version, analyst says
- Tesla starts production of 7-seater Model Y electric SUV with third row next month
- Tesla to reduce Model S price again as Elon Musk takes shot at Lucid
- GM Cruise gets greenlight to operate true driverless Chevy Bolt EVs
- VW places massive order of robots to build ID.4 SUV and ID.BUZZ electric minibus
- Fisker makes deal with Magna to make the Ocean electric SUV
- Chevy Bolt EV is under investigation by NHTSA over potential battery fire issue
- Mazda MX-30 First Drive — Does this car have a perfectly sized battery?
- EGEB: This Dutch offshore wind farm will help oyster reefs grow
- These two tech companies will make the US power grid smarter
- That odd little laptop-sized electric scooter from Japan is now going global
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.