Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases Model Y production and testing footage, officially announces deliveries
- Auto-registrations portray EV owners as Tesla-driving Gen Xers in California, but that’s changing
- Tesla Model Y is equipped with an ‘off-road’ mode
- Tesla achieves solar roof production of 1,000 per week, but can they install them?
- Manual shows Tesla Model Y can have a roof rack, but what about a tow hitch?
- NIO braves COVID-19 with lower delivery figures
- Electrify America promo code for Hyundai EVs makes billing less bad for a bit
- EGEB: What Biden and Sanders said about the Green New Deal in the debate
- Coronavirus slows solar and wind growth — but there may be a silver lining
- Here’s how electric bikes and e-scooters can help prevent spreading coronavirus
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.