Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla officially starts Model Y deliveries
- Tesla releases video showing Model Y’s awesome trunk cargo system and capacity
- Tesla increases Model Y range by 1 mile, EPA rating needed to deliver
- Tesla Model Y has a heat pump for consistent range in cold climates
- Tesla Model Y: New pictures reveal secret compartment and great interior look
- Tesla Model Y specs: we finally know how big it is
- First look at Tesla Model Y’s owners manual
- VW says it will drop 30,000 ID.3 electric cars at once, will be cheaper than gas cars
- BMW to cut half its internal-combustion engines as profits slump
- Ford releases Mustang Mach-E winter testing footage, says EV is expanding its market
- Lower oil prices won’t stop massive shift to electric vehicles
- German aviation startup jumps into the UAM industry
- E-plane VoltAero tests new Safran electric motors
- EGEB: Solar took a big stock market hit — but keep your nerve
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Bears are waking up — because it’s too warm, too soon
- Vintage Electric unveils a striking new 28 MPH Cafe electric cruiser bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.