Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y spotted in Canada as rumors of deliveries increase
- McKinsey EV Survey: 400 new EVs globally by 2025 but consumer demand still unknown
- First Drive: Taycan is the best Porsche ever and yet just the beginning
- Electric Mini Cooper SE review — lots of fun for not a lot of money
- Ford’s Lincoln announces partnership with Rivian to build ‘an all-new fully electric vehicle’
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric 2020’s new range comes with higher price tag: $33,000
- Audi launches new electric car ad campaign featuring Game of Thrones’ Maisie Williams
- Electrek Green Energy Brief: The Guardian has announced that it will no longer accept advertising from fossil-fuel companies, Duke Energy announces two new solar farms in Florida, The Burning Man Project has launched a contest to make its property, Fly Ranch, sustainable
- Filson teamed up with Zero to develop a custom Zero DSR dual-sport electric motorcycle
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.