This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla range drop explained, used Model CPOs are arriving, Tesla Arcade is launching, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://viptest.electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla deliveries are ramping up, but the quarterly record is not in the bag, source says
- Tesla owners see battery range drop after software update to ‘improve longevity’
- Tesla Model 3 is Supercharging 20% faster after software update, test shows
- Tesla drops a bunch more used Model 3 inventory at surprisingly high prices
- Tesla holds its value 2 times better than average gasoline car, study says
- Tesla changes its standard paint color from black to white
- Tesla launches new ‘Arcade’ app, produces funny commercial with racing game
- VW announces ID battery warranty of 70% capacity for 8 years, confirms disappointing charge rate
- Renault launches new ZOE with more range, faster/DC charging, more power
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4:00pm ET (or the video after 5:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.