Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Semi: Tesla is looking to launch its ‘Semi Service Program’ starting with a surprising locatiom
- Tesla prepares to use its new electric semi-trucks between Fremont and Giga Nevada
- Elon Musk reportedly tried to hire VW’s Herbert Diess as Tesla CEO
- Volkswagen ID.4 Pro electric SUV receives 260-mile EPA range
- Polestar 2 electric car gets update with cheaper and longer range options, heat pump, and more
- Electric vehicle spotlight (EVS): Sono Motors
- Yamaha develops compact 350 kW motor for EVs, 1900 hp hypercar envisioned
- EGEB: The Navajo Nation finalizes leases for two more solar farms
- California’s PG&E launches community microgrid program
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.