Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is selling electric car credits to Volkswagen in China
- Apple to buy over $50 million worth of batteries from Tesla for new energy storage project
- Mercedes-AMG announces upcoming all-electric performance vehicles
- Lordstown Motors reveals its first two Endurance Betas
- EGEB: IKEA’s NYC delivery trucks will be fully electric by May 2021
- BMW’s futuristic-looking electric scooter is ready for production, design filings show
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.