Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is going to hire over 10,000 people at Gigafactory Texas over next year, launches student worker effort
- Tesla (TSLA) could surprise with strong deliveries in Q1 despite production constraints
- Look behind the scenes at the Lucid Air assembly at AMP-1
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric car to be used in self-driving robotaxi fleet on Lyft’s ride-hailing network
- Lexus unveils electric SUV concept that is ‘symbolic’ of its next-generation vehicles
- Volvo partners with Aurora to develop autonomous Class 8 trucks
- Optimus Ride and Polaris team up on fully autonomous GEM vehicles
- Here’s what’s in Biden’s $2T infrastructure plan about clean energy
- Biden proposes $174 billion investment in electric vehicles
- EGEB: Global megacities call for a ‘green recovery’ for public transport
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.