Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla removed drivers who weren’t paying attention from Full Self-Driving beta as it expands
- Spectacular Tesla Gigafactory Texas drone footage shows great progress
- Tesla is reportedly in talks to partner with Tata Motors for charging infrastructure in India
- Tesla’s giant stamping machine caught on fire at Fremont factory
- First look at 2022 Volvo C40 Recharge EV: Will you miss the X?
- Secretive new EV startup unveils interesting-looking $36,000 electric pickup truck
- EV startup Lightyear announces largest round of funding yet
- Nissan Leaf battery packs are ending up in robots helping to build electric cars
- Arizona utility offers customers $1,000 rebate to switch to electric cars
- EGEB: China leads the world in wind – and coal
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.