Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- India offers big incentives to Tesla to establish electric car factory in the country
- Tesla is losing market shares to Ford Mustang Mach-E, according to Morgan Stanley
- Elon Musk: Tesla aims to release new version of Full Self-Driving Beta next month with wider access
- Hyundai IONIQ 5 spotted charging 22-80% in 16 minutes – new charging king?
- Rivian R1T electric truck spotted in South Korea – battery supplier or next market?
- Battery startup Ample announces autonomous swapping stations
- Which electric vehicles still qualify for US federal tax credit?
- How the US can achieve resilient power grids and support EV deployment
- EGEB: Moscow will have 1,000 electric buses by the end of 2021
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.