Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S refresh spotted with ‘regular’ steering wheel
- Tesla (TSLA) likely already made over $600 million from Bitcoin investment
- Tesla launches Model Y in South Korea
- Ford invests $1 billion in building electric vehicle factory in Germany
- Hyundai reveals redesign to 2022 Kona Electric SUV
- QuantumScape announces pilot battery production factory in California
- Electric snowmobile and jet ski maker Taiga goes public and raises $100 million
- California’s PG&E accelerates energy transition via AI adoption
- EGEB: Oil giant Total targets 100 GW of wind, solar capacity by 2030
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.