Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla produces another new Tesla Semi electric truck
- Rumors of Tesla (TSLA) factory in India intensify as local chief minister weighs in
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV and EV announced with almost everything you asked for
- A glimpse inside Lucid Motors’ new factory in Arizona
- Electric vehicle companies you may not know: Weltmeister
- Jaguar announces it will be all-electric brand by 2025, Land Rover to quickly follow
- EGEB: A Pennsylvania funeral home buys a Tesla Y, sets 5-year ‘green plan’
- This standing electric scooter goes 0-50 mph in 4.8 seconds, and that’s not even its top speed
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.