Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- A closer look at Tesla’s latest semi electric truck prototype
- Tesla reintroduces Enhanced Autopilot with some FSD features in Europe and China
- Tesla submits investment proposal for a battery project in nickel-rich Indonesia
- The Electrek Review: The Mach-E is Ford’s most important Mustang in 56 years
- Longest range electric vehicles (EVs) you can buy in 2021
- EGEB: Denmark to build $34 billion artificial wind energy island
- Pete Buttigieg wants great high-speed US rail – is it possible?
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.