Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla officially starts sales in Israel, prices pleasantly surprise us
- Tesla’s new Model S and Model X get rid of lead-acid 12v battery, move to Li-ion
- Elon Musk shares stunning drone footage showing progress at Tesla Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla finally ‘voluntarily’ recalls Model S/X with touchscreen problem after getting arm twisted by NHTSA
- Tesla Semi electric truck production prototype spotted ahead of launch
- Merchants Fleet to buy 12,600 EVs from GM-backed BrightDrop
- Governor of Texas, No. 1 in US wind power + Tesla Giga, showboats over fossil fuels
- EGEB: First floating tidal energy array launches in Canada
- RadMini e-bike review: Why you need this folding fat tire electric bike in your life
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.