Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla offers 3 months of free Full Self-Driving package as unprecedented end-of-quarter incentive
- Tesla’s (TSLA) next phase of massive growth is going to be powered by its energy division
- Tesla signs long-term lithium hydroxide supply deal with China’s Yahua
- Elon Musk pushes Tesla to have more in-car gaming in preparation for self-driving future
- Tesla still dominates batteries in new teardown of 7 electric cars, but it’s getting closer
- Once you go electric, you don’t go back: survey shows less than 1% of EV owners want to go back to gas
- Macwheel Wrangler 600 e-bike review: Can you get a good electric mountain bike for $850?
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.