Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is No. 1 most attractive company for engineering students, and that’s a massive advantage
- Tesla hires head of Mercedes-Benz factory, German union gets weirdly mad about it
- Tesla (TSLA) production surges at Gigafactory Shanghai, explaining exports
- Hyundai unveils Kona Electric refresh with bold new front-end design and new features
- BMW unveils iNEXT electric SUV, becomes ‘BMW iX’ with over 300 miles of range
- EGEB: BP launches first full-scale green hydrogen project
- BMW shows off totally reworked electric scooter straight out of the future
- How one funky change turned this e-scooter into an actually useful utility scooter
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.