Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to unveil updated Cybertruck electric pickup design in ‘a month or so’
- Tesla is fighting a $14 million fine in Germany over its battery end-of-life policy
- Tesla (TSLA) partners with Honda to pool sales in Europe and avoid emission fines for the latter
- Tesla Powerhub: a lesser-known Tesla energy product to control assets
- BMW reportedly working on a higher performance MINI Cooper SE
- BMW is going to unveil its Tesla-fighting BMW iNext next week
- Italian electric motorcycle maker Energica expects US sales to ‘almost double’ this year
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.