Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla mysteriously removes regenerative braking strength option in new cars
- Tesla (TSLA) launches new ‘Energy Plan’ to offer low electricity rates with solar and Powerwall VPP
- Waymo to bring its autonomous driving technology to Daimler’s semi trucks
- Lordstown (RIDE) goes public as people bet on them delivering electric pickup with in-wheel motors
- Baojun E300 Plus: How cheap is this EV from General Motors?
- EGEB: GM, Ford knew about climate change a half century ago
- Coal CEO Bob Murray dies after filing for black lung benefits
- Harley-Davidson officially spins off new electric bicycle company with stunning first model
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.