Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company expands Las Vegas’ Tesla vehicles Loop system
- Tesla (TSLA) slashes Model S price, now starts at just $71,990
- Tesla is looking to move to steer-by-wire with new motor and geartrain team in Austin
- Review: Jeda Model Y USB-Hub brings 6 USB-C/A ports, $15 off
- It’s time for Ferrari to go all-electric
- Mercedes-Benz unveils rugged EQC 4×4 electric off-road SUV
- EGEB: Solar, now cheaper than coal, will be ‘king’ of electricity
- 3Q: Portable Electric’s CEO on saving lives with green generators
- Zero reveals its new 2021 electric motorcycle lineup
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.