Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla receives full support from German government in Elon Musk’s visit w/ economy minister
- Watch Tesla Autopilot help avoid a truck out-of-control
- Tesla loses ‘World’s Biggest Battery’ crown, but it might reclaim it quick
- Lucid Air beats Tesla Model S with insane 9.9-second quarter-mile
- With Tesla Semi and eCascadia coming, US electric truck sales are going to increase to over 54,000 by 2025
- EGEB: Solar-window tech makes a leap forward with better clarity
- England increases its plastic bag levy. Why can’t the US do this?
- ‘Long Way Up’ trailer gives new look at 13,000-mile electric Harley and Rivian trip
- Shimano unveils new higher torque electric bike motor with less ‘lurch’
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.