Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) announces $5 billion capital raise — taking advantage of stock price’s meteoric rise
- Tesla Model 3 emits 65% less lifetime emissions than Mercedes-Benz C-Class, study shows
- Tesla Model Y prototype spotted in China — hinting at pre-production
- Tesla is building a new video game and user interface team in Austin
- ŠKODA unveils electric SUV based on VW’s MEB platform: 510 km of range, and more
- EGEB: Google and Candela ramp up Texas solar
- This might be the coolest, most eco-friendly urinal ever
- EVOLV Tour 2.0 review: This sci-fi lookin’ electric scooter is fast and portable
- Canyon just unveiled this crazy awesome electric pedal car and 2 new e-bikes
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.