Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges after stock split, now worth over $430 billion
- Tesla co-founder JB Straubel’s startup is already recycling scrap from Gigafactory Nevada
- Tesla releases impressive video of production at Gigafactory Shanghai — a glimpse of ‘Alien dreadnought’
- Elon Musk is going to Germany to review Tesla’s vaccine printer venture and Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla releases new software update to visually detect speed limit signs, and more
- VW files ‘e-Thing’ trademark – hinting at off-road electric vehicle
- EGEB: Sweden launches fossil-free, hydrogen-powered steel plant
- Remember that crazy BMW concept electric motorcycle? New filings show it may be produced
- Evelo Aurora Limited pedals better than an $8,000 German e-bike
Sponsored by Electrify America: Discover all the new and innovative ways that Electrify America is providing freedom for electric vehicle drivers at ElectrifyAmerica.com.
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.