Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla slashes price of CCS retrofit for Model S and Model X
- Tesla researchers show path to next-gen battery cell with breakthrough energy density
- Tesla ‘Big Battery’ shows record 270 MW range after expansion
- Tesla Gigafactory Texas is ‘happening full speed’, says president of automotive, lots of job openings
- Tesla announces 5 for 1 stock split, TSLA jumps 8%
- A Tesla Solar Roof system is deployed for under $30,000
- EGEB: US power use to drop 3.4% due to COVID-19 in 2020
- Why isn’t US commercial solar’s massive potential being tapped?
- Free app provides safer micromobility-specific GPS navigation for e-bikes and scooters
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.