Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y Road Trip Review: a no-compromise electric SUV
- Tesla brings back pop-up store concept inside a trailer
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk secures more stock to finance SpaceX’s Mars colonization plan
- BMW shuts down factory for over a month to prepare for i4 electric car production
- EVs are now cheaper to run than ICE cars per year in the UK
- EGEB: Despite COVID, China’s solar panel output rises 15.7% in 1H of 2020
- Razor’s new electric scooter just added the one thing everyone has asked for
- New Canyon Grail:ON is an electric gravel bike you’ll wish you could afford
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.