Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s meteoric rise is making a lot of employees very rich
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk ends up making over $50 million from his SEC settlement
- Police call for Tesla owners with Sentry Mode to help solve attempted murder
- First picture of Tesla Model Y and Mustang Mach-E side by side as Ford benchmarks them
- GM kills Chevy Sonic, making room for Bolt EUV at company’s second all-EV plant
- Audi unveils Q4 Sportsback e-tron: ~$45,000 sleek electric SUV
- Porsche reaches milestone for new electric Macan production
- EGEB: More then 350,000 UK homes will have EV home chargers by 2025
- British Gas places the UK’s largest EV commercial fleet order with Vauxhall
- This ‘hedonistic’ 50 MPH electric motorbike is prepping US/EU sales at 50% off
- Review: Haibike Sduro Trekking 4.0 brings durable and reliable components to a solid all-arounder
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.