Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches Model Y tow package, reveals strange detail about towing capacity
- Tesla Semi spotted being used to deliver cars in end-of-quarter push
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla Cybertruck being amphibious — is he kidding?
- Tesla could surprise with near-record deliveries in Q2 despite pandemic
- Waymo and Volvo team up for all-electric robotaxis and Level-4 Polestar EVs
- BMW has internal pressure to build electric-only platform
- Electric trucks get real boost from California with new zero-emission truck program
- EGEB: Trump administration to expand drilling on largest US public land plot
- Wind and solar approvals on federal land — Trump, 8; Obama 15
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Did it really reach 100 degrees F in Arctic Siberia?
- Popular affordable electric bike Ride1Up 500 Series released with new version
- Fiido D11 folding electric commuter bike launches with $799 introductory price
- Apollo Explore 32 mph electric scooter review: Full suspension and full of fun
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.