This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including news about Tesla Model Y production and demand, the Solar Roof rollout, Model 3 hacking, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://viptest.electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk reveals Tesla Model Y production ramp-up problem in leaked email
- Tesla adds Model Y to referral program, surprising move indicating weak demand
- Tesla starts Model Y deliveries in Canada
- Tesla hacker unlocks Performance upgrade and acceleration boost at a discount
- Tesla Semi: Elon Musk says time to bring electric trucks to volume production
- A look at Tesla battery degradation and replacement after 400,000 miles
- Tesla data shows battery degradation is limited but not all packs are created equal
- Tesla starts canceling Solar Roof orders after years of taking deposits
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company Loop is expanding again in Las Vegas with another customer
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.