Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla starts canceling Solar Roof orders after years of taking deposits
- Tesla secures approval for new Model 3 with cheaper lithium iron phosphate batteries
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk considers folding rear window for extra storage
- Tesla starts Model Y deliveries in Canada
- Ford closes deal to use VW tech for ‘differentiated’ European EV, maybe two
- Ford delays F-150 electric pickup truck to ‘mid-2022’
- Should the US have a gas-guzzler tax? Germany makes plans for one
- EGEB: Florida governor signs a landmark electric vehicle infrastructure bill
- 5 sustainable mobility startups that might just change the world
- Indian Motorcycle trademarks name for its first electric motorcycle, the EFTR
- Delfast launches new 50 mph Top 3.0 electric bike with 200-mile range
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.