Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla shows the scale of Gigafactory Berlin ahead of groundbreaking
- Tesla is set to produce 4,000 electric cars per week in Shanghai next month, Model Y in Q1 2021
- Tesla to increase ‘Full Self-Driving’ price as Elon Musk sees value rise to >$100k
- Tesla Model S Performance achieves new record quarter-mile with ‘Cheetah stance’
- Global sales of gas cars already peaked, but US will lag rest of world on EVs
- Mercedes Benz EQA electric car prototype spotted ahead of launch
- Polestar announces first US retail cities, selling EVs from coast to coast
- EGEB: Trump administration hits solar, wind with retroactive rent bills
- Green energy predicted to have strong COVID-19 recovery — EY study
- New light electric motorcycle shows affordable prices are tantalizingly close
- Niu’s electric scooter sales are already back to growth after COVID-19 pandemic
- 5,000W electric bike conversion motor: Yes, it’s real… and it’s spectacular
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.