Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla Roadster being delayed to 2022
- Tesla prepares return to work at Fremont factory, Shanghai temporarily closes again
- Fiat president describes new all-electric 500e as “our urban Tesla”
- ŠKODA unveils production version of its MEB electric car with camouflage
- Polestar will deliver its EV about 100 miles from stores, including from NYC location
- Take a look at Audi’s crazy container electric car charging system with batteries
- EGEB: French companies from Danone to Bayer call for green recovery plan
- Sweden erects the first wooden wind turbine tower
- New photos show off Tron-style 80kW electric motorcycle ahead of production
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.