Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla prepares to increase the price of ‘Full Self-Driving’ again with new features
- Tesla Virtual Power Plant with Powerwalls proves successful in early phase, report says
- First look at Tesla’s new Dashcam/Sentry mode viewer
- Tesla is making improvements to Fremont factory — increasing Model Y production capacity
- VW, Porsche, and Mazda cling to internal combustion, citing benefits of biofuels
- Rivian will likely push first deliveries of its electric vehicles into 2021
- Polestar Precept: close look at the sleek new electric sedan
- Watch this wild video of a retractable solar EV-charging car cover
- EGEB: In 2019, 72% of the world’s new energy projects were green
- Senators ask EPA why it’s allowing pollution as coronavirus attacks lungs
- CAKE launches new street-legal electric motorcycle based on more affordable design
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.