Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck will have high-tech interface to make towing better than ever
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will come standard with ‘laser blade lights’, be ~82″ wide
- Tesla partners with Hot Wheels on Cybertruck remote-controlled toys, pre-orders open
- Tesla Cybertruck is turned into police vehicle by Ontario police
- Tesla partners with solar firm and Atlassian founder to quickly deploy energy systems to help bushfire communities
- Tesla rises 8 spots in Consumer Reports brand ranking, Model 3 gets “top pick”
- German court lifts freeze on Giga Berlin building, forest clearing can resume
- Journal of Energy Storage studies EV owner’s manuals, compiles best practices for batteries
- Report: At current rate of EV deployment, automakers not expected to meet EU CO2 targets
- Audi suspends e-tron electric SUV production due to supply problems, batteries are suspected
- Xpeng’s second EV P7 wraps up performance test under icy -30º
- EGEB: Fossil-fuel investor JP Morgan warns of ‘catastrophic’ climate change
- Climate Crisis Weekly: How emissions and pollution damage children’s health
- Suzuki, last of Big Four Japanese motorcycle makers, to finally go electric
- Switch motorcycles unveils retro-futuristic eSCRAMBLER electric motorcycle
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.