Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla has a giant new building next to Giga Nevada and we might know what it’s for
- Tesla Autopilot gets tricked into accelerating from 35 to 85 mph with modified speed limit sign
- Tesla reveals more details about Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla Cybertruck pre-orders reach half a million, tally suggests
- Another Tesla Model Y size comparison shows higher ride height, easier entry
- Lucid shows progress at Arizona EV factory, new production Air picture emerges
- Mercedes will quadruple the share of EVs and PHEVs in its 2020 EU sales
- French startup proposes battery trailers as ad-hoc EV range extenders
- Add another EV to VW’s electric roadmap: the off-road Ruggdzz
- Solar airplane aims to stay afloat for a whole year
- EGEB: Local areas are buying electricity in bulk for residents
- A fossil-fuel, ICE-car champion is tipped to be the EPA’s next chief of staff
- Zero SR/S electric motorcycle unveiled with aerodynamic and comfort upgrades
- This Italian 4 kW electric bicycle (or is it a dirt bike?) is heading to US
- 15kW FRX1 electric trail bike loses pedals, becomes full electric motorbike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.