Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday, and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delays made-in-China Model 3 deliveries due to coronavirus forcing factory shutdown
- Tesla reduces worker injury rate by ‘more than 50%’, detailed in new blog post
- Tesla Autopilot is going to detect potholes and make mini-maps to remember them
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk teases possible new Texas gigafactory
- TSLA: Saudi Arabia sold Tesla stake worth billions just before massive rally
- Lucid: Tesla hasn’t cracked it, we can take it to whole new level of range and efficiency
- BMW and Mercedes-Benz take opposing views on flexible EV manufacturing
- EGEB: Researchers create ‘perfect’ solar absorbers for the first time
- Shell will double EV charge stations in Germany, offer carbon-neutral driving
- The UK moves ICE car sales ban forward to 2035 from 2040
- Hero’s new 53 mph electric motorcycle gets 100-mile range, estimated under $2k
- Specialized’s new electric bicycle is super lightweight and super expensive
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.