Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck: new look at user interface could give glimpse at UI update
- Trump says Tesla is going to ‘build a very big plant in the US.’ What is he talking about?
- Tesla Model Y prototypes spotted cold-weather testing in Minnesota
- Tesla (TSLA) market cap surges past $100 billion — triggering Musk’s compensation plan
- Closer examination of GM’s self driving cruise
- Electrek’s Green Energy Brief: 2019 Menino Survey of Mayors shows that EVs and infrastructure have city leaders’ support, The SAF Coalition, Zurich Airport, and the World Economic Forum promote sustainable aviation fuel
- New details emerge on Cleveland Cyclewerks’ upcoming light electric motorcycle
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.