Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck is ‘incredibly cheap’ to bring to production, says manufacturing expert
- Tesla partners with Baidu to provide map services
- Tesla Model X is new official vehicle to transport NASA astronauts
- Tesla defends against claims of ‘unintended acceleration’
- A Subaru-Toyota co-developed electric SUV is targeted for 2025
- Amid fears of a global auto recession, EV sales are poised for gains in 2020
- Annual report: Global Cleantech 100
- Electrek’s Green Energy Brief: Qatar to build an 800 MW solar farm with Total and Marubeni, A Tokyo University of Science team are developing potassium-driven rechargeable batteries, Cleantech Group announces its Global Cleantech 100
- Jeff Bezos drive Amazon’s new electric rickshaw
- Three electric scooter companies release new models and offer big sales
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.