This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the news that Tesla Cybertruck is actually a medium-duty truck, Tesla Solar Roof expansion, Tesla Gigafactory 4 plans, and more.
Sponsored by EV Items: Get 20% off EV Items Tesla accessories incl. Qi console charger, Interior LED Light Upgrade & more w/ code Electrek.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://viptest.electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Cybertruck is a ‘medium-duty truck’ due to payload capacity, says Tesla in CARB filing
- Tesla increases price of Model 3 as federal tax credit ends
- Tesla Gigafactory 4 will produce 500,000 Model Y and Model 3 cars per year
- Tesla Gigafactory 4 leaked plans reveal room for expansion
- Tesla starts charging $10 a month for its ‘premium connectivity’ features
- Tesla adds stop sign and traffic light 3D renders in move to city driving visualization
- Tesla hacker finds upcoming streaming video apps — HBO, Comedy Central, Twitch, and more
- Porsche Taycan Turbo only gets 201-mile EPA range, efficiency disappoints
- The world’s first commercial electric seaplane takes flight
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 12:00pm ET (or the video after 1:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.