This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla solar roof finally being installed at customer homes, more autonomous driving vehicle news, Model 3 production still under a microscope, and more.
Thanks to this week’s Electrek Podcast sponsor Wunder Capital, the easiest way to invest in large-scale solar projects across the US. To learn more, visit WunderCapital.com/Electrek
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://viptest.electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) stock loses over $4 billion in value in one day over a series of bad news
- A look at latest Tesla solar roof tile installation
- A first look at the ‘Tesla house of the future’ with solar roof and Powerwall batteries
- Waymo and Jaguar unveil new self-driving and all-electric I-Pace
- Tesla Model X fatal crash is now under investigation over potential use of Autopilot and ‘post-crash fire’
- Tesla elaborates on details and potential cause of fatal Model X crash under investigation
- First look at Tesla’s latest Autopilot (2.5) computer in Model 3, S, and X vehicles
- First look at Tesla’s new navigation engine
- Tesla launches a new education program to train a new generation of electric car technicians
- Tesla says Model 3 production at ‘over 200 units per day’, pushing to get to 2,500 units/week, says report
- Tesla sends out massive batch of Model 3 invites to Canadian reservation holders
- SF Motors unveils all-electric SUVs with powertrain from Tesla co-founder to be produced at former Hummer factory
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET (or the video after 5pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.