Tesla just delivered its shareholder letter where it announced quarterly sales of over 11,000 vehicles. Some highlights:
• Record quarterly deliveries of 11,532 vehicles
• Produced a record 12,807 vehicles, exceeding plan while improving efficiency
• Introduced new Model S variants that improve range, performance and value
• Model X remains on track for start of deliveries in late Q3
• Tesla Energy deliveries set to ramp in Q4
- Model 3 is due late 2017 but the design will be revealed i nthe 1st quarter of 2016 (that’s soon!)
- Q2 Revenues, $1.2B vs $1.17B expected
That didn’t stop the stock from sliding in after hours trading down over 8% on the news. The reason? Tesla Motors $TSLA Q2 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share (EPS), ($0.48) vs ($0.59) expected.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
I feel like if you don’t know how financial markets move, you shouldn’t make snide comments like “The reason? Tesla Motors $TSLA Q2 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share (EPS), ($0.48) vs ($0.59) expected.” That’s not the reason it’s down, and saying things like that comes off ignorant.
ok, don’t post my comment so you can hide it.