Check out footage of the new Formula E car – the Spark-Renault SRT_01E – completing its successful test debut at the La Ferté Gaucher circuit near Choisy-le-Roi, France. Official test driver Lucas di Grassi is at the wheel running with a battery with just 25% of the full power.
- How’s the noise? Formula E completes first test in France (VIDEO) (motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com)
- Formula E Electric Race Car Passes First Test (theepochtimes.com)
- Spark-Renault SRT_01E Formula E race car hits the track for the first time (worldcarfans.com)
- Formula E car test driven for the first time (energylivenews.com)
- F1 Driver Says All-Electric Formula-E Racer Will Be Fun To Drive (jalopnik.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.